CareerBuilder requires that you have an account set up with them before Crelate can post jobs to their site. Once you have an account with CareerBuilder, they will provide you with a Vendor Id number which you can enter into Crelate. Then, when you post jobs to CareerBuilder they will charge your account according to your agreement with them.
Setting Up Crelate with CareerBuilder
To enter your Vendor Id Number into Crelate follow these steps.
- Go to Settings, then click the "Portal" tile and then select "Advanced Portal Settings"
- Then in the window on the right find where it says "CareerBuilder Information" and click the "Add Membership Info" link.
- Enter your vendor id in the field and hit save.
- ( The CareerBuilder Vendor id is in a format of 20 characters, usually starting with ED, and will look something like this: ED3H3MD5WRAAAAP729GL )
Crelate is now setup to allow you to post to CareerBuilder.
Posting a Job to CareerBuilder
To post a Job to CareerBuilder, start by following the standard steps for publishing a Job found here: How to: Publish a Job
Then, to publish to CareerBuilder, you'll follow these additional steps:
- Navigate to the job that you want to publish to CareerBuilder and click on the Publish tile in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Post button in the Sponsored Postings section.
- Once the dialog opens, scroll down to CareeerBuilder and select it.
- Select the Job Type from the Job Type selector
- Check the box to accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click Purchase
Your Job will now be posted to CareerBuilder for one calendar month*, and your account will be charged per your terms with CareerBuilder. If you would like to make updates to the posting, you can edit the information in the Publish tile on the Job. A request to update the job will automatically be sent to CareerBuilder.
* What this means is that the post will expire when at 11:59 PM, the day before one month after the post date. e.g. If you post on April 5th, the job will expire at 11:59 PM on May 4th.