You are able to import candidate resumes into Crelate, and create candidates based on the information in the resume. You can import these in bulk, up to 250 at a time, and Crelate will parse the resumes and create your candidates.
Importing Candidates from the Home Screen
- Click on the Crelate button in the upper left corner
- Click on Import Contacts
- Once the Import Screen appears, click on the box area in the upper left to select your resumes on your computer.
- You can can apply tags to all of the resumes being imported, as well as select a job that you want the candidates to be imported into.
- You can also set the source, and owner (responsible recruiter) for the candidates as well
- Note: Tags, Source, and Owner will be applied to ALL resumes imported at the same time.
- Click Start Import
Crelate will parse the following information from a resume:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- Physical Addresses
- Web Links, such as personal website or LinkedIn URL.
Note: Crelate does not parse past employment or education, or skills. Instead, we index this information and make each candidates resume searchable within Crelate.
Quality Check Screen
- On the quality check screen, it will show you each candidate created, and a preview of their resume.
- You can click on any of the fields parsed to make changes, such as name, email address or phone number.
- Click Continue
- On the next screen, you can view a summary of the contacts created, as well as see if there were any duplicates produced.
- Click Close