Adding a user in Crelate is very easy. Users will be given a Username (email address) and Password. All users require a license, to be able to access Crelate. You can manage your users licenses by following the instructions in this article: How to: Add a User License
To add a user follow these steps:
- As a Crelate Administrator, access the Settings Area on the left
- Select Users
- Click on the "+" sign to add a new user on the right.
To add a new user, you’ll have to first walk through a few options.
- License Type: You’ll be notified if you have new licenses available, or if you’ll need to purchase an additional seat.
- Next, enter the user’s name.
- Username: This will be the new user’s email address and login ID
- Auto generate vs. Self Creating Password: Auto generating will build a strong password automatically that the new user can change when logging in. Creating a password allows you to customize and share a password with the user.
- Role + Additional Roles: You can select between 3 role types for new users and create your own “additional roles." Normal users must be assigned at least 1 role and can be assigned multiple. You can read more about our user roles here: User Roles
Informing the user of their Login and Password
Once you click "Add," you'll see a screen where you can copy the users information, or send them an email directly with the information. You can also add yourself as a recipient of the email, so that you have that information as well.