You'll notice in Crelate, that there are options for several diffent date filters in your contacts and grid views.
The difference between these will be outlined below:
1. Last Updated On: This will occur when a contact's profile is edited or changed. For example, adding or editing a column under the details section (ie. phone number, email address, education history), adding a candidate description, or adding a tag will update this field.
2. Last Activity Date: This will occur when a certain activity is logged on a contact record. Therefore, when logging certain activities, the activity date will change accordingly. You can additionally customize which specific activities merit an update to the last activity date column. This will allow you greater flexibility to still log certain activities without having them reflected in your last activity update. To customize this, you may go to Settings>> Activities>> Select the given activity>> Select the Drop Down.
Here you'll notice 4 options:
- Never- This will never update the last activity date.
- Always - This will always update the last activity date
- Ask (default to false) - This will give you the option to select whether or not to update the last activity date, however, the engagement box will NOT be selected by default
- Ask (default to false) - This will give you the option to select whether or not to update the last activity date, however, the engagement box will be selected by default